White Christmas!?!?!?

Date: Sunday, December 5, 2010, 3:19 PM

What a week we have been fighting the good fight, and definitely keeping the faith! Things are just humming along. Although we didn't have one full day to proselyte this week the Lord still provided a way for us to have many miracles! We taught and found like crazy, and Polly was baptized. Beau, who was baptized two weeks ago, was able to baptized his mom (Polly) on Saturday. It was very special to see now all that live in the home are strong, active members of the church! We had a Tongan family move in with a member family in our ward, and they came to church so we are going to teach them tonight, and hopefully set them for Christmas or one of the days before! There is now snow here to we just create our own white Christmas by baptizing people since we wear all white!! The mission took a big jump up this past week in sets so we just have to hang on to them for three more weeks, then we should accomplish our goal of doubling our baptisms! I definitely have never been so tired in my life, but I will rest some day, as for now I will wear myself out for the cause of Heavenly Father!

I really do love this work even through all the stink stuff the good stuff totally out weighs any other bad stuff there is!! On Saturday we had to "bashes". We do our best to never bash, but these people we not leave us alone. Many missionaries know in the mission that to bash with Elder Stucki is not a very good idea. I had an experience my 2nd transfer where a man from another church started to bash us and I was lost and I promised myself I would never let it happen again. I studied very very hard to understand any thing they try to throw at us, and am happy to say that I will never loose. The sad/bad part is they just get upset no matter how calm you present what you have to say they just want to argue, and of course that goes no where so as I said we do our best to stay away from the situation, but if does come we NEVER loose. Fortunately the people here for the most part are just loving and we have no troubles even if they are not interested, but you always have a few bad apples!! It is very fun to sort through them and see all the different types of people especially in such a small country!!

Anyways on a better note the zone is still working very hard we would appreciate all of your prayers and faith at an increased level and for the mission. The people we teach are really being hit hard by all sorts of different opposition from Satan, we just hope that they will gain a strong enough testimony that they can with stand the things that they get thrown at them. I am so thankful for what the mission has done to me spiritually it is such a great blessing!! Physically on the other hand I could have done without the mission (extra-weight) ha ha, but all is well in Zion! Thanks for everything that everyone does, and for the things that I learn and feel in your emails. I know that this is God's work. I am tired, and I'm sure I looked warn out, but I got the fire burning with in I will keep fighting to the end!!! I love life, and I love yous all!! Have a great week!!

--
Elder Matthew Lee Stucki N.Z.A.M.

No comments: