ZOOM ZOOM Zoom!

Date: Sunday, December 12, 2010, 2:24 PM

I blinked, and now I am back at the library sending home my weekly email. My goodness where does the time go? This week was slow in comparison to past weeks, but we were able to set 5 for December 25. Yes Christmas day. It is that Tongan family that moved in with a member family in our ward!! They are pretty shaky, but we are excited to help them on their journey. The kids absolutely love church, and the lessons we teach. They are looking good we are just not too sure about the Mom. Elder Brown was sick a couple of days this week with cold/flu stuff so we did some trade-offs so I could go out and work and other missionaries could stay with him. That sounded heartless, but the work must go on ha ha. i had similar symptoms a couple days before, but it didn't get as bad. I reckon that it is because I don't have my tonsils anymore and I sure don't miss them either! I am grateful though that he is feeling better it is not easy to try and run the zone solo!

So crazy enough this week is transfers. As usual I have no idea what is going to happen. It is kind of stink because it falls so close to Christmas, so I really don't want to spend it in some random ward, but all is well I will go where ever!! Things are still looking good for the month of December, but there are still way to many that are shaky through out the mission! President called us this morning, and reminded us of the how vital this month is to finish the year the way that we want. No pressure of coarse ha ha. It is a nerve recking time for all of us, but we have God on our side so we can do it. Please pray you guts out that all those that are set will go through on their scheduled day!!! When we pray in specifics we get specifics, but when we pray in generalities we get generalities.

This week Soni (Sunny) is going to be baptized he is a 16 year old young man that is just incredible never misses an appointment and is just thirsting for knowledge! Hopefully I will be here to see it or if I get shifted I will get to come back for it! So Transfers is usually on Thursdays, but it is moved to Friday and we will be having another mission conference/Christmas program. It is going to be good. We spent Thursday organizing the parking and transfer stuff since it needs to be at a different chapel then it usually is at. It should all go very very well!! Well that about all from me I hope my emails are good enough ha ha, but if not I will be holding weekly story tellings when I get home ha ha. I love this work and I am doing GREAT. I love yous all!!! Have a great week!

--
Elder Matthew Lee Stucki N.Z.A.M.

No comments: