Aussy Aussy Aussy!!!

1/23/11
Talofa!!! What a busy busy week. Tuesday morning I took Elder Brown to the mission home, he flew out that night so he is probably speaking in church as I write this letter. That is so so weird to think about! My new companion is Elder Mutton from Adelaide, Australia. He was in our zone as a district leader 6 weeks ago, and now is a zone leader with me! You all know how much I love my Aussy blokes so it has been great already. He and I have been good friends for a while so it was exciting to see that he was going to be my companion. We work very very well together and the best part is he has only been out 10 months or so. He still has that young missionary fire just like me and he doesn't have to be told every time something needs to be done, he just does it. We finished the month very strong as a zone, and have so great ideas to get our missionaries re energized about the work and helping them to become sharper instruments in the hand of God. I am smiling ear to ear and it is so enjoyable to work with him. I am still in Tamaki so that will be 6 months in this ward and 9 months all together in this stake. My companion just laughs when we go places and people just say hello Elder Stucki. He asks me oh who are they and most of the time I reply with "I ave no idea." I love this place very much it really has been my refiners fire and my home away from home. I am so grateful for the mums that I have in New Zealand that always take care of me!!! We are spoiled rotten and have heaps of people that we can call at any time for anything. Of course we don't abuse it, but we always have what we need!

Saturday I had the privilege of baptizing Donell Clark. She is doing so well and Bishop's wife was so kind to give her a bunch of church clothes. It was a great baptism and she was so very happy! I am excited to see her grow and succeed in the gospel. The Three kids Matt, Crystal and Theodore are still AMAZING. They keep every commitment and when we told them we can't move their baptism forward they were sad. Unfortunately we have stake conference so they have to wait til the 19th of February. I can not believe that Feb is here already what the heck!!! That is the month that I got my call, and the month that I first went through the temple!! Anyways we have those three set, and a few others that are set, but not to solid so we have our work cut out for us!!! I am very excited for the coming week. We have lots of meeting, but plenty of time for miracles! I am grateful for each day that I have to serve!

Well sorry it is a short one we have a lot to do today! I love you all and pray the Lord may bless you with all you stand in need of!

--
Elder Matthew Lee Stucki N.Z.A.M.

No comments: