The final email!!!

Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 3:08 PM

I have no idea what to say other than my goodness I can not believe that I will be seeing Mum, Dad, and Estee in 5 sleeps haha. Things are going great we should have 5 baptisms for us on Saturday and a few more from the other wards in the Stake. We are all almost done with all the preparations for the baptism and it is going to be so wonderful. I am not allowed to pick you up from the Airport so Kamille and Sans will. I will have them hold a sign or something and then I will have them bring you in their car to my flat or somewhere and I will have our car. I reckon you can either go sleep or we can go to the markets; doesn't matter to me we will just have lots to do at the chapel in the afternoon that you all can come and help prepare!! Dad bring your whites you will be baptizing Pat the Lady in the wheel chair. I will hold her in my arms while you say the prayer and then we will dunk her haha. Gently of course! There will be a big feed after the baptism so that should be great! Then Sunday we have church at 10 then I am going to try and get permission to go to another ward that I served in, but other than that we will teach in the night! Monday onwards is all planned sussed and sorted to the T and I am super excited, but I am focused and working hard each day!

Miracle of the Week Kylee, who we have not seen in over a week and a half was supposed to be married and baptized, but they had a huge fight and things were not looking good. Last night after our dinner I felt the need to try and see them, so we did. When we got there they were in the middle of a huge fight. We came in sang a song said a prayer and then I went into marriage counselor mode. Do you remember this Mary Kate and Hughie haha just kidding, but seriously we do it all as missionaries! In short they kissed and made up all things are sorted, they will be married on Friday and baptized on Saturday! Again I know this is short, but oh well what are you gonna do cancel your trip haha. I love you all and will see you in a few days. Boy it feels weird to say that, but oh so good at the same time!!!

No comments: