P-DAY NUMBER ONE

Well hello to all first of all mother i couldnt write much because they told us we had only a minute to write geese haha and you found out about my companion probably before i did. Well his name is Elder Byrnes and yes that is how you spell it he is from Australia the sydney area so he has a weet accent and way fun to be around, but very obedient. Our "Flat" or apartment is the tiniest thing ever with no heat haha so its been freezing haha a cold 5 degrees celcius and its a wet cold so it goes straight to your bones. I dont need a blanket for now the sisters in the word came to the rescue and brought me a few which was so nice of them. That is how just about everyone is here we eat pretty well but are only allowed to get four meals a week from the members (mission rule) so far everything i have eaten is pretty good nothing to crazy, but the ice cream here just as hugh promised is amazing and we get some almost everyday. Most of the time when we stop into members houses they will bring us icecream of cookies or someithing good to munch on which usually makes us even colder but its still way nice. The houses in my area look like the ones on D street and probably smaller. Its a very humble people where family is at the top of their priorities list. We have not had too much sucess this week has been tryiong to find people to teach our pool was very low, but saturday we went out for the most of the day and we found 11 new people that wanted to be taught I know that it was only through our obedience and our faith along with work did the lord make that possible for us. WE are so blessed to be in OTARO (thats the city name) its called the ring of fire in our mission because that is where most of the baptisms come from our mission. We have a couple that we will probably challenge to be baptized next visit and a few others that hopefully shortly they will be commited to being baptized.

Mom hopefully this is better than my last long email because you said it was too much like me texting, but take waht you can get i never have liked to write hahaha just kidding i am trying to be coherent in my writing but its hard to say all i want to say and write while im constantly thining about the mission. I love it here the first few days took some ajusting but my companion was a huge support and now i just take it one day at a time. Also I must not have made the CD until after i took those pictures with Justin so i will make another and send it when i get the chance. And i am allowed to send my email home and to my imediate family i.e. mom dad kyle estee and alyssa, but any one and everyone can email me!!!!!! There are a few cool pictues that i have from presidents house so i will try and upload them and send them hopefully it will work haha. Other than that everything is great and wonderful I love the people , but the flight to get here was a little intense. It was a boeing 747 the biggest in Air New Zealands fleet and it was huge!!!!!! The workers were so kind and helpful. They fed us breakfast and Dinner And i tried to sleep for the majority but that wasnt workin to well haha.

thats crazy to hear about the tailor. Was it the lartches i welded on? I cant beblieve they came off that must have been a lot of weight but its good to hear that all is well.

Looks like the upload isnt working these computers rnt so good but hopefully i can make that cd and ship it out soon. and any packages that you send i wont recieve until transfers. well i send all my love if i think of anything else i will send it to you. oh btw we have as long as we want on the comp it just costs 2 dollars an hour at the library.

Estee that would be great if you could put my email on my blog and on my face book thanks!!!!

Hey young ladies please give my email to our friends and have them email me there addresses and then i will have their emails as well!!!

Mom please send this email to these people:

Elise: elise.dondero@rrpartners.com
Lauren: dudsoccer@aol.com
Sam Scott: sascott13@cox.net
Kami: Kamilou08@gmail.com


THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE LETTERS LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU MAKE MISSIONARY WORK POSSIBLE WITH THE ENCOURAGTEMENT YOU ALL GIVE TO ME ITS A TOUGH LIFE BUT WITH THE LORD HELP ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. i LOVE THE LORD AND KNOW THAT HE LOVES EACH AND EVERYONE OF US. I KNOW THAT THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST IS WHAT WILL BRING US TRUE HAPPINESS AND AM SO PROUD TO PUT THIS BADGE ON EACH AND EVERYDAY.

I SEND MY LOVE TO ALL AND WILL TALK TO YOU NEXT WEEK. IT'S MONDAY HERE BUT SUNDAY HOME WHICH IS STILL WEIRD TO THINK ABOUT KEEP THE EMAILS COMMING.

LOVE ELDER MATTHEW STUCKI

No comments: