Hello from NZ!!!

Date: Sunday, December 26, 2010, 2:16 PM

Well things ended very well for the Zone 31 people were baptized coming from all 9 of our companionship's (prior zone best was 20)! As a mission we finished the year with 1724 souls saved. We did what we set out to do earlier this year we doubled our baptisms from when President Porter first came I'm. I forwarded you the email from Sister Porter so you can see all the details. I also forwarded you the pictures of our Stake baptism so they. The only bad part about phone calls is the next email is way lame because all the important stuff was talked about on the phone! It was good to see Evan (Elder Unick's) email he sounds fresh and green and full of energy the trick is keeping that excitement for 2 years. It can be done I am living proof. It was good to Hear from Valerie this week and hope that she is feeling better!!

Mom and Dad I didn't forget about the Agenda yet for your trip here I will get that to you next week after I have had a bit more time to think it all over and plan the best way to take advantage of the time that we will have here!! Craziness though you will be here in 5 months holy cow that is gonna be quick!! Oh be sure to email President Porter today to wish him a happy birthday!!!

Well not to much else to report we are now just into finding mode after 7 baptisms on the weekend so pray that we will be led tot the elect!! There is a never ending supply of souls to save so long as you qualify each day for them!! I love yous all and hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. 2011 here we come. The sound of that scares me because I remembered Alyssa will graduate this year. We are going to be at college at the same time and in the same "grade" ha ha Funny how life works out!! Well take care and we will talk to you next week!!!
--
Elder Matthew Lee Stucki N.Z.A.M.

No comments: